Former IHOP locations

Moderator: Groceteria

Gunter Caddington
Contributor

Re: Former IHOP locations

Post by Gunter Caddington »

One location of note: The IHOP in Valley Plaza is still there at 6540 Laurel Canyon Blvd. This IHOP was originally a House of Pies and converted sometime in the late (?) 1960s to the pancake house. This might trigger another topic--but I know of only one House of Pies remaining in the LA area, way north on Vermont near Franklin in the Hollywood/Los Feliz area. Any others remaining?
Dean
Veteran

Post by Dean »

Gunter Caddington wrote:One location of note: The IHOP in Valley Plaza is still there at 6540 Laurel Canyon Blvd. This IHOP was originally a House of Pies and converted sometime in the late (?) 1960s to the pancake house. This might trigger another topic--but I know of only one House of Pies remaining in the LA area, way north on Vermont near Franklin in the Hollywood/Los Feliz area. Any others remaining?
House of Pies info...from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Original_House_of_Pies
Ampersand
Contributor

Post by Ampersand »

the Ihop in Johnstown NY is now Traver's Diner, and the Ihop in Schenectady closed a few months ago..
BillyGr
Veteran

Post by BillyGr »

Ampersand wrote:the Ihop in Johnstown NY is now Traver's Diner, and the Ihop in Schenectady closed a few months ago..
As did the East Greenbush location fairly recently. Wolf Road is still open, and I think Clifton Park was listed on their last ad as well.