Eckerd

Moderator: Groceteria

Pastorofmuppets84

Eckerd

Post by Pastorofmuppets84 »

Does anyone have any pictures of the interior of closed down Eckerd stores?

I used to work for them and have always been curious what the inside looks like empty.

I've always had this weird obsession with dead retail stores. Not really sure why.
Ephrata1966
Veteran

Re: Eckerd

Post by Ephrata1966 »

One time when I really wanted to go inside an abandoned Eckerd, I went to the back of the shopping center on foot looking for the right door. The handle was missing. There was a sticker about their security system. Then I went around to the front. There was a wide space between the doors and I was tempted to hold down the lock.
Last edited by Ephrata1966 on 03 Aug 2010 17:44, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew T.
Veteran

Post by Andrew T. »

"The pale pastels which have been featured in most food stores during the past 20 years are no longer in tune with the mood of the 1970s."
Andrew Turnbull
Dean
Veteran

Post by Dean »

Pastorofmuppets84 wrote:Does anyone have any pictures of the interior of closed down Eckerd stores?

I used to work for them and have always been curious what the inside looks like empty.

I've always had this weird obsession with dead retail stores. Not really sure why.
You are in the club with dead/vacant/empty retail stores! They have always intrigued me as well!

You probably are aware of the book, yet just in case, I have the book ECKERD Finding the Right Prescription.

Possibly you'd like to find/read.