News Release

This forum is for announcements about the site and the board, "how to" information, etc. Some topics will allow discussion, and some may have polls, but only moderators may post new topics.

Moderator: Groceteria

storewanderer
Veteran

News Release

Post by storewanderer »

Photobucket now allows for comments on each photo! http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/StoreWest/
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Re: News Release

Post by Groceteria »

So now you all know why I've been working so feverishly on the Winston-Salem section in the past week or so.

What I'm wondering is how a couple of people who don't live anywhere near Winston-Salem happened to stumble across that article this morning before I could even post about it :)
Jeff
Veteran

Post by Jeff »

Haha, the joys of the Internet, David.

Kudos, and congrats. Great article btw.
J-Mac
Veteran

Post by J-Mac »

I have to say congratulations David. Your site is much more than a "hobby." It reveals itself completely professionally, which I am sure impresses these media folks.

I am grateful to have this message board attached to your site. Without it, my collection of retail photography would likely not exist. I would have no way of finding out about demolitions, additions/subtractions, etc. I've even met some cool dudes here. Thank you.