Converted SuperValu/Lucky store photos in Las Vegas

Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Moderator: Groceteria

ieguy441
Contributor

Converted SuperValu/Lucky store photos in Las Vegas

Post by ieguy441 »

storewanderer

Thanks for those photos! I go to that Lucky on Craig whenever I am in Vegas (my fiancee's sister and brother-in-law live a few blocks south of the Walmart and Target that's a little further West on Craig so we always shop at the Lucky). It is def. a time warp to step foot in that store and shop.... like my beloved Lucky never left us in the first place.

I can only hope that SuperValu will roll out the Lucky banner again here in socal so that my Lucky visits are not limitied to my monthly Vegas visits.

Thanks again, storewanderer!
luckysaver
Veteran

Re: Supervalu Lucky

Post by luckysaver »

The Vegas stores in storewanderer's photos are all 1998-99 era Luckys that became Albertsons-Savon for a few years then switched back.

The one in Alhambra CA (1000 E Valley) is a former Shopping Bag/Fazio/Albertsons Grocery Warehouse/Max Foods that became a second-class Lucky, warehouse style. The merchandise is like overstock or second-class material from the main (newly remodeled to SV style, same layout as Upland on Campus at the 210) Albertsons-Savon in Alhambra (2400 Commonwealth, former Lucky-Savon combo).

luckysaver
runchadrun
Veteran

Re: Converted SuperValu/Lucky store photos in Las Vegas

Post by runchadrun »

What I think is cool is that the old Lucky interior still remains...it's as if the Albertsons merger never happened.
lvkewlkid
Veteran

Re: Converted SuperValu/Lucky store photos in Las Vegas

Post by lvkewlkid »

A lot of the older Albertsons in Las Vegas still have a Lucky interior...