Original Safeway Interiors in Colorado?

Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

Moderator: Groceteria

Rob72830
Contributor

Original Safeway Interiors in Colorado?

Post by Rob72830 »

Does anyone know if there are any Safeway's in Colorado that still use the old interiors? Any marinas? The reason I ask is that I believe the nearest Safeway to me is in Denver. (I live in Clarksville, AR) I would love some photos of the old stores because those are the ones I grew up going to. Thanks for any help.

Robert
tesg
Veteran

Re: Original Safeway Interiors in Colorado?

Post by tesg »

Safeway's Denver region is pretty well remodeled over. The ones that don't have the Lifestyle format yet have the interior of the Olympia, WA Marina store (you replied in that thread).

See this thread: http://www.groceteria.com/board/viewtop ... f=21&t=523 for more information and photos of stores in the Denver region (including Nebraska and Wyoming stores).

The best examples of older stores in the Denver region are in Nebraska, Wyoming, and South Dakota. But even those have modern interiors.
Rob72830
Contributor

Re: Original Safeway Interiors in Colorado?

Post by Rob72830 »

Thanks for the info. I also didn't know there were Safeways in Nebraska. If I do make a trip, Nebraska would be closer and I would rather see the old interior. Not really interested in the new stuff. Going to google Safeway Nebraska and see what I come up with. Thanks again.

Robert