A&P (& related chains) commercials from the 2000's?

This is the place for general and miscellaneous posts on topics which might extend past the boundaries of any specific region.

Moderator: Groceteria

retail_person_247
Contributor

A&P (& related chains) commercials from the 2000's?

Post by retail_person_247 »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this,

but has anyone ever seen any A&P commercials or any commercials from A&P related chains from the 2000's?

I found a few Pathmark commercials from the 2000's (one of which goes as far as 2009)

I also found a commercial from 2000 for the A&P Sav-A-Center store chain (the stand alone Sav-A-Center stores, not the stores that were branded with it such as "Pathmark Sav-A-Center")

but other than that I cant find any A&P commercials from the 2000's.

All of the commercials / ads for A&P and A&P-owned chains that I can find only go from the 70's to the late 90's.

Did A&P suspend advertising across all of their chains in the 2000's? If they didn't, why are ads so hard to find?

I can't even find a Waldbaum's commercial that uses the logo with the read leaf as the apostrophe.

Also, when a store chain goes out of business, they usually air a going out of business commercial.

But as far as I can tell, A&P didn't do any advertising for that. (to be fair, out of all the going out of business commercials that I've seen on YouTube, none of them are for supermarkets or grocery stores)
Retail_247