NEW: First Round of Tampa Bay Updates

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Moderator: Groceteria

Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

NEW: First Round of Tampa Bay Updates

Post by Groceteria »

Because I was excited after my trip, I hae expanded the Clearwater list and created a new St Petersburg list:

https://www.groceteria.com/place/florid ... -bay-area/

Tampa, Bradenton, and much more to come. I'll also be adding Jacksonville, Orlando, and Savannah at some point soon.
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Re: NEW: First Round of Tampa Bay Updates

Post by Groceteria »

trainman
Contributor

Post by trainman »

Tampa is my hometown (but I haven't lived there in over 20 years), and the location list appears to be your usual excellent work -- everything from my memory that I've looked up seems to be accurate.

A couple street name notes: Michigan Avenue is the former name of Columbus Drive, and Buffalo Avenue is the former name of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Post by Groceteria »

Thanks! That allowed me to fix a couple of issues!
trainman wrote: 17 Jan 2020 15:45 Tampa is my hometown (but I haven't lived there in over 20 years), and the location list appears to be your usual excellent work -- everything from my memory that I've looked up seems to be accurate.

A couple street name notes: Michigan Avenue is the former name of Columbus Drive, and Buffalo Avenue is the former name of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
trainman
Contributor

Post by trainman »

Looks like you did get the trickiest street name change, which is that the current Kennedy Boulevard name replaced Lafayette Street... and most of Grand Central Avenue... and some of Memorial Highway.